Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
What To Expect On Your Visit
Our goal is to provide you with amazing hair, a fantastic salon experience and to ensure your visit is safe and relaxing. We would like you to know what safety measures we have implemented. You will be the only client in your stylists chair and you will have their undivided attention. The exception to this is if you come with a child that needs a haircut. The reception area of the salon is now closed. All clients will be required sanitize their hands, put on a mask and to fill out a Health Pre-Appointment Screening Form upon arrival. Masks are mandatory for everyone. If you have a fever, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of smell, cough, or severe fatigue please do not come to the salon. If you have a family member that is sick, or are awaiting the results of a covid test call the salon to reschedule your appointment. We are not able to accept new clients outside of the 519 area code. All members of our salon team have recently taken sanitation and safety courses and have been trained to make sure that our safety and yours is our top priority.
WHAT OUR ESTABLISHMENT IS DOING FOR YOUR SAFETY
WHAT OUR ESTABLISHMENT IS DOING FOR YOUR SAFETY
- We have studied the provincial guidelines and have ensured that we not only meet the standards but also exceeded them wherever we could to enhance the safety of our clientele and our salon team while delivering a relaxing and pleasurable visit at our establishment
- Each stylist will wear a mask for the entire duration of your appointment and will change it periodically throughout the day.
- We completely sanitize the establishment daily, all our furniture, equipment, tools and supplies before re-opening each day and will do a full sanitization routine of the workstation, furniture, tools and implements between each client to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Our whole team took upskilling training on disinfection, sanitation and infection control protocols. Ask to see our certificates; we are very proud of them
- We are not accepting walk in appointments at this time. All appointments must be booked in advance.
- We have installed signage to remind everyone of the new rules and safety standards at our front door, our reception desk, the washroom, staff rooms, and anywhere appropriate.
- We ask each stylist to fill out the Workplace Safety Protocol Questionnaire every day.
- Each stylist will only service one client at a time; please note that clients must come alone (no escort, spouse, friend, kids, pets)
Please come alone and arrive to your appointment timely (no more than 5 minutes early). We ask you to wait outside as our waiting area is currently closed.
- Upon arrival, please use hand disinfecting gel, and we would appreciate that you wear a disposable mask that goes behind the ears for the duration of your visit. (if you don’t have a mask; we can supply you one at a minimal cost). Handmade ones will get colour on them so we suggest a disposable one
Note also that our refreshment services will not be offered at this time and we ask that you please do not bring beverages with you unless absolutely necessary. All magazines have been temporarily removed for your safety.
TO RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING RESTRICTIONS AND
EXTENDED SANITATIONS GUIDELINES. WE HAVE TAKEN THE FOLLOWING MEASURES
- We have installed sneeze guards at the reception desk and plexiglass barriers between the wash sinks and stations
- We have installed a salon specific air purifier and keep windows open to allow for fresh air exchange
- We have hand disinfecting gel at the reception desk and at every station, and in the restroom we have installed a motion sensor paper towel dispenser.
- We have spaced out the workstations and installed plexiglass barriers where necessary
- All our team wear masks ALL DAY and may wear gloves and face shields for some services.
- Each guest will be asked to wear a single use cape for the duration of their visit.
- Each guest must fill out a pre-appointment health screening form the morning of their appointment or upon arrival
- To respect the capacity limit established by the authorities our establishment capacity will be capped at all times at 5 guests upstairs and 3 in the lower level
To meet this guest capacity limitation; our team is adapting their work schedule and the salon is extending its operating hours. We are now open Monday to Saturday with staggered shifts. Note that we may not be able to accommodate your usual favorite time slot for a certain period.
- For your protection and relaxation we ask that conversation at the wash stations and during your blow-dry be kept to a minimum
- Note that we will wash every client’s hair before haircut without exception
- Our retail area is fully operational, please ask for assistance; our team will prepare you retail order for you and have it ready for pick-up as you leave our premises.
- We offer our clients a wireless checkout option
IF you have any questions please just ask!! We are here to make you happy and feel safe.